Pope Francis on Wednesday appointed 13 new Consulters for the Vatican’s Secretariat for Communications.
The appointments were released in a communique from the Holy See Press Office.
– Rev. Fr. Ivan Maffeis, under-secretary for the Italian Episcopal Conference;
– Fr. José María La Porte, dean of the Faculty of Institutional Social Communication of the Pontifical University of the Holy Cross;
– Dr. Peter Gonsalves, S.D.B., dean of the Faculty of Social Communication Sciences of the Pontifical Salesian University;
– Fr. Eric Salobir, O.P., Promoter General for social communications for the Order of Preachers;
– Fr. James Martin, S.J., Jesuit Magazine America;
– Fr. Jacquineau Azétsop, S.J., dean of the Faculty of Social Sciences of the Pontifical Gregorian University;
– Dr. Paolo Peverini, lecturer in Semiotics at the LUISS “Guido Carli”;
– Dr. Fernando Giménez Barriocanal, president and delegator advisor of Radio Popolar Cadena COPE;
– Dr. Ann Carter, Rasky Baerlein Strategic Communications;
– Mr. Graham Ellis, deputy director of BBC Radio;
– Dr. Michael P. Warsaw, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of EWTN Global Catholic Network;
– Dr. Dino Cataldo Dell’Accio, Chief ICT Auditor at the United Nations;
– Dr. Michael Paul Unland, executive director of the Catholic Media Council (CA.ME.CO.).