Millions lost as LG, Bedmate Showroom caught fire yesterday

Yesterday was a bad day for LG Nigeria and their neighbors, Bedmate furniture as the building caught fire. The showroom located at New Road, Cheveron Drive caught fire at about 3pm and didn’t stop till 10pm.
According to the LG staff, the fire escalated due to slow response of the Chevron Drive fire fighters team. They said they called them as soon as the fire started, but they didn’t turn up on time…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *