President Muhammadu Buhari has dismissed claims by a former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar that he was not allowed into the U.S. for about 15 years.
The claim by former Vice President @atiku, in an interview published today, that “for about 15 years, Buhari could not enter America on account of religious considerations” is FALSE.
At no time was President @MBuhari ever forbidden from entering any country in the world.
— Presidency Nigeria (@NGRPresident) December 2, 2017
Mr Abubakar had, in an interview said, “For about 15 years, Buhari could not enter America on account of religious considerations.”
Reacting to the statement, Femi Adesina ― special adviser on media and publicity to President Buhari said “This fictive concoction being passed off as truth is mind-boggling, coming from a former Number Two man of Nigeria, who should know the truth.
“At no time was President Buhari, as a private person, ever forbidden from entering any country in the world.
“Rather, the rest of the world has always held Muhammadu Buhari as a man of sterling qualities, strong on integrity, transparency and accountability. The same testimony is still borne of the Nigerian President by many world leaders today.
“It is curious that former VP Abubakar had been asked why he had not visited America for over a decade, something that had been a stubborn fact dogging his footsteps.
“Instead of answering directly, he begged the question, saying Buhari also had been disallowed from entering the same country for 15 years, before becoming President.
“We hereby make it resoundingly clear that what the former Vice President said only exists in the realm of his imagination. If he has issues to settle with American authorities, he should do so, rather than clutch at a straw.”
For Your Music/Video Promotion, Business Advert, For Sponsored Post, Web designing service (Own a website like plusmila.com), Etc Mail Us: Mlamedia@hotmail.com Or Whatsapp: +234807 432 8449
FAST DOWNLOAD: Mr Lile - This Year (Kodak Black Cover)
DOWNLOAD PLUSMILA ANDROID APP NOW!!