Breakdown Of Buhari’s N8.6 Trillion 2018 Budget
President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday formally presented an N8.6 trillion 2018 budget to a joint session of the National Assembly.
The budget is dubbed ‘budget of consolidation,’ the budget was about 16 per cent increase from the N7.44 trillion appropriated in 2017.
the breakdown include:
– oil price of $45 per barrel and
– an estimate of 2.3 million barrels per day.
– an exchange rate of N305 to $1,
– Real Gross Domestic Growth of 3.5 per cent and
– Inflation rate of 12.4 per cent.