At Bournemouth University, we are ranked 1st for Quality of Students Learning opportunities and have invested over £200 million in building facilities recently for a quality learning experience!
Meet us in Port-Harcourt and Lagos- Tony Chukwukezie, who is now our Nigerian representative for one on one discussion about admissions, paid internships, scholarships and accommodations.
THINK KNOWLEGDE! THINK BOURNEMOUTH UNIVERSITY!
- Guaranteed £3500 scholarship for any masters applicant with a 3.80 GPA or better
- 50% scholarships available across the portfolio
- Bournemouth University’s Academic strengths are Media and Communications, Comuter Animation, Tourism and Hospitality, Business, Finance and Law, Design, Health and Social Care, Sport.
- We also accept C6 in WAEC / NECO (no IELTS required)
- Active Nigerian Student Society.
- We accept 3 installmental payments on Tuition fee.
Please click link below to register:
Please contact: 013427668, 08167111268
Email address: email@example.com
Available Courses include:
• Animation and computing
• Business, Management, HR & Finance
• Corporate and Mktg. Communication
• Design and Engineering
• Environmental Sciences
• Health and Social care
• Journalism & Media Production
• Tourism and Hospitality & Events
• Sports Management
Thursday 30th March, 2017
BCIE office Port-Harcourt, 80 Aba Road,
Opposite Govt Crafts Development Centre,
Tel No: 08069278962
Friday 31st March, 2017
BCIE office Lagos, 99 Opebi road,
Valley view Plaza,
Tel No: 08023379290
Kindly come along with your academic documents.